Charging taxis on the go? Available soon in Oslo!
The future charging system includes built-in induction chargers under the road at taxi ranks and receiving devices in the car.
FŐTAXI legends. No.1
How the Drost device worked
FŐTAXI legends. No.2
The taxi tour service department
On car advertising:
• Double sided window stickers (300 x 100 mm) on the left and right rear side windows of the cars.
• Oval stickers (300 x 210 mm) on the right and left rear mudguards of the cars.
• Stickers (800 x 100 mm) on the rear windows and bumpers of the cars.
In car advertising:
• Flyers that are not exeeding the overal size of a single A5 page can be placed in the back pockets of the head restraints of our cars. Passengers sitting in the back seats could read them while travelling or even take those leaflets with them.
• Stickers (100 x 50 mm) on the dashboard placed next to the taxi fares table.
• Stickers (100 x 100 mm) on the dashboard placed next to the taxi fares table.
A minimum of a three-month period for advertising is required. The printing of stickers, flyers and other publications and their ongoing supply or delivery to the premises are the customer's responsibility.
Flyers, leaflets and other publications on average 8 to 10,000 pieces / month
Stickers for the period of 1 to 3 months minimum of 1,000 pieces, for more than 3 months time minimum of 1,200 pieces.